Strategic Business Planning
Our business planning services are highly individualized and tailored to you and your goals for your business. In a nutshell, these services are designed to help you effectively run your business and make strategic decisions. Examples of some of these engagements include the following:
New Business Formation
Many people would like to own a business, but careful planning is required because new businesses create unique challenges. Our business start-up services include but are not limited to:
- Assistance with preparation of a business plan
- Selecting a business structure that fits your tax/legal/operational situation
- Preparing a cash flow budget and determining start-up capital needs
- Preparing bank loan documents
- Selecting and setting up accounting software to monitor financial activity
- Obtaining required payroll and sales tax numbers
- Designing billing, collection, ordering, and payment systems as required
- Designing internal control policies and procedures as required
- The next generation has different talents and skill sets, but the holes left by the prior generation need to be filled.
Financial Analysis & Business Planning
Business Succession Planning
Budget Preparation & Cash Flow Projections
All businesses can benefit from a budget and a periodic comparison to that budget so as to analyze what areas need attention and highlight needed changes. This can also emphasize successful areas that can be made more profitable. A budget can easily be converted to a cash flow projection, or the cash flow projection can be done as a stand-alone calculation.
Sales & Acquisitions
We have experience representing both buyers and sellers and can customize our services to bring you the best value in the purchase or sale of your business.