Strategic Business Planning
Our business planning services are highly individualized and tailored to you and your goals for your business. In a nutshell, these services are designed to help you effectively run your business and make strategic decisions. Examples of some of these engagements include the following:
New Business Formation
Many people would like to own a business, but careful planning is required because new businesses create unique challenges. Our business start-up services include but are not limited to:
- Assistance with preparation of a business plan
- Selecting a business structure that fits your tax/legal/operational situation
- Preparing a cash flow budget and determining start-up capital needs
- Preparing bank loan documents
- Selecting and setting up accounting software to monitor financial activity
- Obtaining required payroll and sales tax numbers
- Designing billing, collection, ordering, and payment systems as required
- Designing internal control policies and procedures as required
- The next generation has different talents and skill sets, but the holes left by the prior generation need to be filled.
Financial Analysis & Business Planning
Business Succession Planning
Budget Preparation & Cash Flow Projections
All businesses can benefit from a budget and a periodic comparison to that budget so as to analyze what areas need attention and highlight needed changes. This can also emphasize successful areas that can be made more profitable. A budget can easily be converted to a cash flow projection, or the cash flow projection can be done as a stand-alone calculation.
Sales & Acquisitions
We have experience representing both buyers and sellers and can customize our services to bring you the best value in the purchase or sale of your business.
We offer personalized tax and accounting services tailored to fit you, your business, and your financial goals.